My Blog List

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You and me

This is a layout I did for the Orange Paperie scrapbooking challenge site....the criteria was to use hexagons and stamping.  I have used the beautiful Meg's Garden papers, Prima flowers and chipboard.  The hidden journalling behind the photo is on a little tag that I gave to my mum and asked her to write down something about me.....she was finding it difficult to write at this stage and when I was sorting through the things on the table beside her chair I found it.  She had written...."I Love you".....all the journalling I needed.  Another layout for my special book about her.  A great healing process.  x



And a close up..x



5 comments:

  1. Your Mum would be so proud of your pages, these are really special, and the tag is priceless and like you said all the journalling you needed to know, sums it all up .
    Hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendy, this is beautiful!
    What a touching, precious memory.
    I love your scrapping, all those beautiful layers and gorgeous shabby colours are perfect!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love LOVe LOVe how you used the Meg's Garden paper, gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Wendy, love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy :) lovely to hear from you... wow, this LO is so so pretty..love the hexagons, and all the pretty bits and pieces.. that megs garden paper is beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete